What Women Want Expo

My friend Kellie came down this last weekend and we went to the expo in St. George where some of our friends had a booth. We wandered for hours (4 to be exact) up and down aisles of booths. We were stopped by a lady who did spray tanning and she asked us if we wanted a free spray tan. I of course said yes to anything that was free, and she gave me this little outfit to change into. The only catch was the fact that I had to be sprayed in front of everyone! Well, as you can tell by the pictures, I definitely wasn't afraid of people I don't know! The spray ended up being super dark and I started to sweat so my legs have this white stripe where the sweat rubbed on my boots! Oops!


I'm standing in my grass hut hoping that nobody I know walks by the booth!

She is spraying me and it feels like freezing cold water!
(notice my thigh is already way tanner than my stomach)


I'm all sprayed and I kind of feel sticky!

Queen Bee and Kellmeister at the bowling alley...and Drew!

6 comments:

Charise said...

I love the funky spray tan! You girls are so cute! It was so good to see you!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

So hot. lol. How long did the tan last and did it stain your clothes? And would you recommend it?

Mark and Kelly's Blog said...

Ummm.. all I have to say is that if I looked like that, I would actually hope that EVERYONE I know would walk by. Dang girl!!

Miranda said...

Your so hot Krista! I love it and your are soooo brave! If I had a bod like that...I'd do it...but HECK no!!!

Unknown said...

You have a blog!! You didn't even tell me!!
You're hot in that little jungle bikini!

It was good to see you for .3 seconds this weekend!

The Wrights said...

Just in El Salvador! I love your blog.. good job! Your crazy to get a spray tan..I think that they stink! Any ways you should have taken that black number home for Drew.. he would have loved that.. haha see you guys soon.
Dallas and Lizzy