Finally...enough time to blog!




Okay, Okay...I am sick of everyone telling me how lame my blog is, but apparently nobody has ever heard of a rigorous nursing program that allows no spare time for anything! So here is the low down on the Rykert's! Krista is sadly not graduating in May...she has to wait until December. Drew isn't graduating in May either! He has decided to continue his education and get a double bachelor's degree next May (can I say overachiever!). :) We still aren't sure of our summer plans but as of today...Krista is staying in Cedar and applying at Kolob, Drew will be doing Maymester and then leaving for Seattle in June to sell pest control. We will then re-unite in August as long lost lovers and live happily ever after, or at least until graduation!

6 comments:

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

I miss you friend. I'm glad you have a blog. You guys sound busy!

The Wrights said...

Wow! Let me be the first to say Congrats! I am so proud to see some new pictures up! I can't wait to check back after finals are over:) Maybe I should not get too excited you both might disapoint us, But we still love you the same! We miss ya and will see you tomorrow!

Kellie said...

I love the background that you have. You are quite the blogger now!

Rachel Urie said...

Uh sorry for farting in your purse! Oh how I love you Krista, hopefully we get to get crazy this weekend!

Steph and Matt said...

Hi Krista. It's Stephanie, Kellie's favorite sister. I was blog snooping and came across yours. Very cute! Hope all is well for you two.

Charise said...

Hey cute girl! It was so good to see you and Kellie today! I'm glad you have a blog! Keep in touch! :)