Husband Tag

What is his name: Drew Jordan Rykert...AKA Swomo #51
How long have you been married: 21/2 years
How old is he? 25 in August (hope I don't forget his b-day this year)
Who eats more? Well he eats more food but I sure love marshmellows!
Who said I love you first? He did, I had him at hello
Who is taller? He is slightly by 2 and 3/4 inches
Who sings better? Let's just say singing isn't a fine quality that either of us possess
Who is smarter? He is a genius, but then again I am pretty freakin smart too
Whose temper is worse? Well depends on whose time of the month it is
Who does the laundry? When I do it, I do both of ours, but when he does it...he only does his
Who does the dishes? We both do them. That is one great thing about marriage!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who cooks dinner? usually me, unless I am enduring my never ending nursing homework schedule
Who drives when you are together? That is a touchy subject because I think the man needs to drive but he says that it's only fair to switch off (but I usually fake sleep in the first few minutes so he ends of driving)
Who is more stubborn? Well...I have no idea on that one
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am never wrong but because I am a born peacemaker...I always say sorry first
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine but only because...well just mine I guess
Who has more friends? We have the exact same number of course
Who has more siblings? We have the same siblings too, but he has more in-law siblings
Who wears the pants in the family? Well I kinda do but then he does and then we switch...I guess you could say they are unisex pants!
I tag: Kelly (mostly because she doesn't have a single post), Lizzy, and everyone I guess!

No comments: