I love being the favorite aunt!

My brother and his wife had their little baby boy...Karstan! He is adorable! His big sister Shaylee loves him almost as much as she loves me! I got to hold him for the first time yesterday and he was the sweetest baby. He is one of the only babies to make me actually want one!

He loves to sleep! Look at his cute little gumdrop nose!
He actually peed on my brothers pants during this picture! Look at his smile! Little devil!

Shaylee loves her picture taken...she is absolutely adorable!

4 comments:

Rachel Urie said...

Dearest Krista, I truly am hurt, I definately thought my little coop machine melted your heart. He has truly melted mine. If you even gave him a chance you would want a little coop machine. I love you-but this has to stop!

Julie said...

Hi there Krista! Finally got to see your blog! It is way cute too~ Sweet tan! :) I wanted to do that too but I never got a chance to.

Rachel Urie said...

just was wishing you had a new post.......... I'm just waitn' love you

cassie said...

Thanks for letting me know that you guys have a blog! I just happen to find it. I love checking out other peoples blogs and seriously I noticed that all of your friends are pregnant! I feel more fertile just looking at all of them. I seriously have to stay off this blog! I can;t believe Amberlee had her baby. He is so cute