Drew Rocks My Socks

So Drew graduated from institute this last week and I am so proud of him (it could possibly be because I have only passed two institute classes in all 5 years of college)! He is so incredibly fantastic that I just wanted to post a ton of his pictures so everyone could see how amazing he is. I have been really "on edge" lately and the poor guy just puts up with me! What a great guy. Love ya toots!

Drew with his amazing achievement...Institute Graduation!
This was so funny! He drove the scoot to church and came home looking like this!

Here he is at Stone Mountain just havin a good ol time! Isn't he hot?!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm so proud of you lil' bro...my little muffin head! CONGRATULATIONS...your a great guy and always come out on top! Good fo you!!! oxoxoxoxo

Rachel Urie said...

Drew you do look hot, the helmet photo made my day! Way to go!