Seriously Scrubs?

So I hate it when I log on to check out some blogs and realize that people don't update every week. I then looked at my own blog and realized (gasp) I haven't posted for over a month (I know you're all thinking...what a hypocrite)! Well from the mouth of my little niece Shaylee "Saw-ree".
Well, I have officially passed my nursing boards and I am now working at American Fork Hospital in Labor and Delivery. It is very exciting but I must admit, I am terrified when something goes wrong. Thankfully 90% of deliveries are normal and the baby or mom has no problems (whew).
So I was thinking today about my wardrobe, as I frequently do, and decided that I love jeans! I love them so much, that I would wear them everyday, including Sundays, if I could. Lately my everyday attire consists of scrubs. I guess I shouldn't be complaining because who in all actual reality complains about wearing pajama like uniforms to work everyday?! All I am saying is I miss my jeans. Oh those sweet, comfortable, wonderful, amazing jeans. So to those of you who are lucky enough to wear jeans...count that as a blessing!

6 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

congrat! First of all I think you are weird that you would rather wear jeans than scrubs. Second I thought you didn't like L&D and you thought it was gross. Anyway I'm excited for you, you will love it. It is the best job ever. I miss you guys when are you coming down to visit

Lyndee said...

Congrats on passing your boards!! And I didn't know you got onto L&D, thanks for calling me! I miss it there a ton but who knows maybe I will come back someday! :)

Barlow Fam said...

Congrats on passing the boards, I hear that they are so hard, so that must mean that you are so smart!! I sure hope that you guys are liking it up here, we still need to get together sometime soon!! Call me!

Charise said...

I miss your small visits to St. George, Just so you know! :) I hope everything is going good! We need to catch up soon! :)

Kellie said...

Congrats on passing your boards!! Thats great news.

Travis and Malea said...

American Fork Hospital hu?? Maybe I should deliver there :) You are totally worth the drive!