Together At Last!

So I finally flew out to Seattle to see my Drew! We are having so much fun! We look like little tourists traveling all over the city. The weather has been perfect...80-slightly breezy-and no clouds (which is very unusual for Seattle). Here are just a few pictures from our last two days together!
This is us at the Crab Pot: They give you a bucket full of seafood (crab, shrimp, clams, oysters, etc) then they give you a mallot and a bib and let you go to town! I loved it!

This is at the beach across the street from Drew's pad...the lucky little duck!

Here we are at the troll that lives below the Fremont Bridge, in his hands is an actual VW bug!

Well I will post the rest of our pics (hopefully) at the end of the trip! Thanks for all the friendships from everyone while my hubby is away! I appreciate all of you!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Krista whats up girl? Just stopping by to say hi. I'm glad you got married, you had some serious cuddle issues! Hit us up on our blog.

The Wrights said...

Hey Guys! We miss you Drew.. so glad your doing so well out there.. looks like your happy your hot mama came to see you! Sorry Krista, I have felt so bad ever since I saw you the other day. Im so so sorry I have not been a better friend. I will try harder! Have a Blast with your HUBBY! Be safe and call us when you get back! Love ya!

Charise said...

I looks like you guys have had lots of fun! I know Krista was excited to come and see you Drew! :)

Rachel Urie said...

oh you little lovebirds..... looks like you are having fun, not that I'm surprised. All I can say is hurry back Krista I miss you.... I'm jealous of the whole seafood eating without me.... hope you are having fun, DREW you da man and miss you too! love you guys!

Nikki & Hal said...

I am so jealous I love The Crab Pot! So Krista where are you working?