Seattle Update

I have been here just over two weeks. I am starting to settle into a groove. I eat, sleep, and breath pest control. I wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares of emarrassing moments on the door at a customers house. If any of you think that door to door salesmen are annoying, I'm not that type, trust me. I am far from it, I love talking to people and I have fun doing it. My friend Chase has all our pictures on his camera. They'll be posted as soon as he uploads them. Seattle is beautiful. If you're in Cedar City please keep Krista company, she is working really hard and I miss her tons.

2 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

I love how Drew knows how to blog, Skyler just isn't that into it, but he will be just wait. Anyway Rachel talked me into doing a blog, so we have one now and now we can be blogging buddies.

Kirstin Patten said...

What is up Krista. Long time no see!!! Looks like life is fun. What have you been up to?

Mottishaw ( which is technically now Patten :))