More summer fun!

A few more pictures from the summer...this is Drew, McKenna, and Liam in Cali at Marley's houseI went to El Paso Texas for a week to watch my brother Kory play some Pro ball, but I only got to see five innings cause it rained the whole week! What a bummer!
Drew and I went cruisin on Lake Tahoe! Thanks Dad for a great time on the wave runner!

Sorry I have been so lame and have taken months to post. I guess that's what happens when you try and work plus do school. Oh well! Good luck to everyone who is starting school and we can't wait to see you all very soon!



7 comments:

Stephanie Peay said...

It is so good to see how you are doing. Now are you done in December with school? I think thats when you are. Good luck this semester and it is the greatest thing to be done with school. Take a look at my blog. It is nick-stephanie.blogspot.com I will keep updated on your blog to see how things are going!

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

KRISTA!!! Hi! Looks like you and Drew are having a blast! How is school going? you started didn't you? Hang in there almost done!! And we are just starting..ahhh!! I'm so glad i found you guys! Take care. go check us out if you're interested...tyandjamiehansen.blogspot.com.

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Hey Krista, So I'm totally a Blogger Stalker, but I love being able to keep up with people this way! It looks like you guys are doing great! I was trying to remember...is September your birthday month? I think of you whenever a birthday comes around, it makes me smile!

The Bigelows said...

hey Krista I had a dream last night that you were having a baby girl!!!!...... thought it was kinda weird, unless you are then that is really weird! anyway have a good day talk to you later ! T

*Brittany* said...

Krista poo!! Guess what, I started a blog! Hope to see you soon!

Barlow Fam said...

I'm so glad that you guys are having such a great time... I hope that school is going well! We miss you guys! Keep in touch!

Dallas and Jessica said...

hey send me your email to jess314@gmail.com so i can add you guys to our blog. thanks :)